Weed Management Resources
Developing a weed management plan requires access to information about the available weed control tools and how best to use them. Below are several references which will aid you in developing effective weed management plans for nursery crops and landscape plantings.
Our most up to date information on strategies to reduce weed control costs in container nurseries.
In this guide, produced by the Southern Nursery IPM Working Group, you will find chapters on IPM principles and practices for a variety of tree species grown in the Southeast. Chapter 13 focuses on weed management in tree production.
A two-part series on IPM practices for common shrubs in southeastern nursery crop production. Chapter 6 describes principles of weed management for these crops.
The second volume includes information on IPM for production of additional species and includes an updated chapter on weed management in shrub production as well as specific content on weed management in hydrangea production.
|Landscape Weed Management Training||Slides||Video|
- Treating large containers with herbicides
- Weed management in Landscapes (WeedFacts #5)
- Postemergence control of weedy grasses
- Controlling sedges in landscape plantings
- Herbicide dose calculations for landscape “islands”
- Weed control in perennials
- Weed management in annual color beds
- Japanese stiltgrass idenfication and management
- Weed control in greenhouses and similar structures
- Postemergence, non-selective herbicides for landscapes and nurseries
- Bamboo control
- Weed management in propagation and liner production (AG 827)